Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What I Know About Me

My Name Is Jim And I Am 20 Years Old. I Love Playing Video Games, ask for my gamertag, And Messing With Computers. I Have A High Curiosity Of How Things Work So When I See A Computer I Just Want To Sit Down And Click On Everything, Wondering How It Knows What I Clicked Or What Window To Go To. I Am Currently A Pre-School Teacher, just passed one year mark, Which Is A Job I Was Born Into. I Am Currently Not In College But Hoping to Get A Loan Or Financial Help To Get Into DeVry. I Am Living With My Mom and Sister Which I Have Been Doing For More Than A Few Years. I Will Admit That I Am More Femine Than Man Also Know As Meterosexual I Guess. I Have Also Realized That Most Of My Friends Are Female And I'm More Interested In Having Conversations With Them Rather Than Dating. I Do Like To Make People Smile Or Laugh. I Think That We Should Be Happy We Have Life And Not Be Depressed Or Stressed Out. I Believe I Have Gotten All Of My friends To Laugh Or Smile At Least Once. If I'm Wrong Leave A Comment ;). Please Check Back Here Because I May Add More.
Thanks For Visiting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Jim! Now I can look into your mind and see what you are really thinking. Pretty scary! From your pal... Cari